- VXG-2A5-4E From Rotor Technical Services
- Normal Applied Motor Power of 0.75kW
- Integrated EMC filter (EN61800-3 2004 cat C3)
- PLC logic type function
- RoHS, CE, UL,cUL compliant
- V/F, Torque Vector and closed loop control
- 200% starting torque between 0.3Hz
- Improved open-loop low-speed stability
- Enable input safety switch
- Mechanical brake control output – torque generated
- PID with Dancer control PTC thermistor input
- Input and Output phase-loss protection
- Loss-of-command signal detection
- Thermostatically operated long-life cooling fans (designed to operate for 10 years at 40o C)
- Life time / service due alarm output
- Standard Keypad with mini USB port.
- Optional multi-function back-lit keypad with parameter COPY mode
- Encoder feedback (close-loop) and shaft-synchronizing options
- Synchronous (Permanent Magnet) motor options
- Internal brake chopper up to 22kW (30-110kW upon request)
IMO Inverter – Jaguar VXG Series Inverter VXG-2A5-4E
Whether you call this an IMO Jaguar AC Drive, Inverter Drive or Variable Speed Drive, the IMO Jaguar VXG-2A5-4E inverter is rated at 0.75kW, with a rated current of 2.5A and mains supply voltage of 380-480V 3 Ph 50/60Hz with integrated braking.
All IMO Jaguar VXG-2A5-4E inverters are fitted with an extended range of functions. This brand new high performance IMO Jaguar VXG-2A5-4E sensorless dynamic torque vector inverter sets new standards for vector controlled drives. It boasts vector control, STO safety level of SIL3, integral EMC filter, Modbus RTU and CANopen communications comes as standard on every model.
The IMO Jaguar VXG-2A5-4E inverter delivers the power and performance synonymous with all IMO Jaguar drives, and offers everything you would need in terms of safety and control.
This IMO Jaguar VXG-2A5-4E Replaces the following inverters:
IMO Jaguar VXM75
Here at Rotor Technical Services we can look to offer a full technical support package with our in house specialists.
So if you require anything further please don’t hesitate to contact us.