- Fully isolated control electronics
- Dimensions 150 x 200 x 110 (mm) H x W x D
- Numerous inputs and outputs for complex system applications
- Overspeed limit,Over torque limit,Inverse time overload,50% stall threshold,Phase angle clamp,Precision Reference,Precision tach rectifier
- Torque control input for basic winding or tension control, with overspeed limiting
- Switch selectable Tach or Armature voltage feedback
- Volt free change over contacts for zero speed and/or stall
- PLC compatible input and output signals
- Extra 50% peak torque for 30secs prior to stall trip operation
- On board relay indicates zero speed and/or motor overload
Sprint Electric 3200i – Up To 11KW 48A 240/110VAC. Isolated
Available in four current outputs up to 48 Amps, to closely match your motor requirements. To make installation easier, you can quickly connect using screw terminals.
Easy to access control terminals, extensive features and I/O make this range of DC motor controllers an industry standard.
With line-to-line or line-to-neutral operation up to 48 Amps, you can use this controller in a wide range of motor control applications. You can also integrate this motor controller with other drives and electrical equipment. The 3200i is a fully isolated DC motor controller.
8 Amps (2.2KW/3HP)
16 Amps (4KW/6.5HP)
32 Amps (7.5KW/10HP)
48 Amps (11KW/15HP)