- High power density
- Long service life
- R37 to R167 Reduced backlash option
- RM series, specially designed for agitating applications
The tried and tested modular concept and our strict quality criteria allow SEW-EURODRIVE to provide a diverse range of torques and reduction ratios with incomparably finely tuned gradings. With this exceptional diversity, SEW-EURODRIVE sets new standards in the field of drive engineering.
- Single-stage or multi-stage
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
- Foot-mounted and flange-mounted
- Flange-mounted with extended bearing hub
Our complete range of helical gearmotors provides the optimum size and power solution for every drive task. And for operators with a weight-watching issue, our multi-stage gear units provide something special: Thanks to their die-cast aluminum design, the models R07, R17 and R27 are three particularly efficient lightweights – ideal as satellite drives and for use in light machine constructions. Reduced backlash helical gear units are also available for particularly precise requirements.