- Sizes: A40-A50-A70
- Available versions: BA – fitted for motor coupling, IBA – with input shaft, CBA – with compact motor
- Cases with feet, flange or universal
- Power up to 4,8 Kw
- Gears with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 2 and 3 reduction stages
- Hypoid bevel gears for size A40 and A50, gleason bevel gear pairs for size A70, all with run-in profile
- Reduction ratios between 7,62 and 442,76
- Torque max 450 Nm and admissible radial loads max 5.500 N on hollow shaft and 10.000 N on solid shaft
- Cases in die-cast aluminium alloy
- Excellent mechanical strength while being and particularly lightweight
- Load capacity calculated to ISO6336 and verified according to AGMA 2001-B88
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder in according to DIN 1843
- Accessories: torque arm, output flange, output shaft.
Motovario BA Series Helical Bevel Gear Reducers – Aluminium
The technological content of BA-Series gear reducers allows for an extraordinary performance/lifespan ratio. These highly versatile gear units are successfully used in a vast number of industrial and civil applications. BA-Series units offer excellent value for money and output torque/weight ratio, especially considering that they need very limited servicing. The units are available in cast iron (sizes 063 to 163) or aluminium (sizes A42 to A73) casing.