- Fast self priming: An integrated non-return valve and the design of the pump casing ensures rapid priming, once the pump body has been filled with water.
- Flexible: The option to choose between cast iron and bronze materias for the hydraulic parts in contact with the pumped liquid allows A series pumps to be selected for use with different types of liquids.
- Solid parts: The open impeller allows for the passage of suspended solids in pumped liquid. Exclusive design: An innovative, patented guard prevents contact with rotating parts, proving protection to the end user whilst allowing for inspection of the mechanical seal.
- Reliable: The bearing and shaft are designed to ensure the reduction of the stress, providing high reliability under all operating conditions.
Special features on request
- Other voltages. Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet). Protection IP 55.
- Special mechanical seal.
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
- Construction with bearing bracket.
Typical Applications include:
- For clean or slightly dirty water, also with solids up to 10 mm grain size for A 40, A 50 and 15 mm for A 65, A 80.
- For draining a basin or a sump.
- For irrigation. For civil and industrial applications.